Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012, part 2

The Middle
We went to hang out at Grandma Teri's house. Actually, we sent the kids over on Wednesday night after gymnastics and we went to join them on Thursday night for this super fun campfire. While the kids were gone, Matt and I repainted our bedroom. And, shockingly, 2 weeks later, it still isn't a finished product. I'd post pictures, but I'm not happy with it yet. It is getting there.....slooooowly! I digress, back to the campfire. S'mores are a favorite of mine, so after a dinner out, we roasted marshmallows and had a delicious dessert. I was in charge of the roasting to begin with and they had me using a real stick. I was SO scared that it was going to catch on fire, so they all had a great time making fun of me for a while. Oh well, the yummy dessert was worth it....obviously, look at the smile below! 

 On our way back from our "mini vacation" (I really should have gone in order, I haven't even told you about our first stop) we stopped in Columbus to play at the indoor play area we'd heard so much about and to eat at Scotty's Burger Joint. This is Delaney cutting the "nasty" skin off of her apples. As long as she is going to eat the fruit, I'm all for her "playing" with her food.
 The kids and I did some cute posing. I'm never in the pictures....it was kind of fun!

That body in the middle is Delaney. The kids had a lot of fun in this contraption.

**A special thanks to Matt for his awesome photography skills....2 pictures in one blog post!!!**

No comments: