Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break 2012, part 1

I have realized this post is going to take a few days to complete, but I'll start with the end of the break and work my way backwards. Carson is in a bowling league and the Saturday of spring break he received his shirt. It's a big deal and he was SO proud!! He has become more consistent in his bowling and has made all of us get involved. We went bowling once as a family over spring break and I take them on their days off from school. I think we will spend a lot of our rainy summer days at the bowling alley.
We colored eggs together. Matt is the artistic one in our house, so he was more helpful. I just manned the camera. :)
Delaney and I went to get pedicures for Easter. I mean, come on, you have cute new clothes, you need cute toes too!! The lady was so good with her, put the little flowers on her toe nails and finger nails....spoiled child!!
And, the two most adorable children on Easter morning. They really do love each other, it's not an act. They are usually best friends, but when they aren't, watch out!!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I love the picture of the two of them together. It's a great pic, but I love that you can see how much taller the "little" brother is!

Pokey said...

"I hate you aunt Cara" -Delaney
"That's AWESOME!" -Carson