Sunday, January 22, 2012

My life on the hamster wheel

Ever feel like you do the same think day after day, somehow expecting different results? I'm going to guess every mom is answering a loud "Yes!" I feel like that's the kind of week I've had, same thing every day, same results. Delaney hates to get ready for school, so it's the same fight every morning. I love to sleep, but hate to go to bed, so I'm grumpy every morning. Carson is tired after school, and thus whiny. I won't complain for Matt. :)
However, I managed to have a different result after a few workouts. I felt refreshed instead of ready to fall over. I think I broke through the "I'm working out because I have to" and moved into "I'm working out because I want to." I'd love to see some of those results physically instead of just mentally. I'll get there, I know!!
Update after week 3 is: I've almost made it to Seymour, Indiana.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I hate to admit it, but I kind of agree about "wanting" rather than "having" to exercise. I was psyching myself up on the way to meet you last night, a little "you can do it" speech. : )

Jill said...

good girl! seymour?? EXCELLENT!!