Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

One of the GREATEST treasures on earth is our family, both immediate and extended. We were blessed to have a birthday party for Jesus with some of my mom's side of the family. Nancy made a cake for the kids to decorate....so much fun!!

Laney taking her turn with the sprinkles....there were very few left for the rest of the kids by the time she finished.
Carson finally getting a turn...

And then on to the littlest ones ~ Ava and Seth getting their hands messy!!!


And....the finished product. I'm not sure if any of the adults had a piece, but I can guarantee that the kids enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very cute idea! Delaney & Carson look like real pros. Seth doesn't look too sure about his hands getting yukky. :) :)

Jill said...

What a cake!

About your reading/movie adventures...see me in about 3 years. I've got some fun ones, but you probably aren't ready for them yet. I know your kids are smarty-pants, but The Princess Bride they might not enjoy right now.

We miss you guys!