Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bits and Pieces of the last few weeks

I love this picture! I bought the kids Word of Life Quiet Time books for this year because our church doesn't send home anything for them to do during the week (we were spoiled at our last church!). We try to do this every morning after breakfast. This is Carson HARD at work...I love his face, oh the concentration!
If you know me well you know I hate nothing more than spiders. We have this beautiful spider that has decided to call our backyard home. Unfortunately this picture doesn't really do justice to her intricate web and the food she's wrapping up. She currently has moved to the swingset and has quite the egg sack hanging with her...yikes, babies!




We attended Franklin College's homecoming this year. The kids had a great time seeing where we used to live, eat, go to classes, and hang out. They were pretty bored during the game, even with a mini football and pompom to play with. So, we headed to the park behind Matt's fraternity house for a while to get some wiggles out. It was a fun day!

The Colts had a Monday night football game last week and Car desperately wanted to watch it with Matt. So, he took a bath and curled up in the chair to take it all in...I don't think he even made it to kick off!! I offered to go put him in bed and Matt questioned what it was hurting for him to just stay there...I guess we ALL miss those sweet cuddles that are so quickly disappearing from our everyday routine :-(

Okay, this is totally hilarious and wrong all at the same time. Carson has decided that when Delaney is home during naptime (Monday and Friday b/c she doesn't have school) that he doesn't have to nap either. So, the other day I told them that as long as they were being quiet I didn't care if they were playing in her room. I went to check on them and found this!! If her hair wasn't over her shoulder I don't know that you could tell them apart...I laughed so hard I almost cried.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! I Love it!! It gave me and Danielle quite a giggle.

Eunice

Lynette said...

Too funny! This will definitely go in someone's highschool or wedding photo displays, I'm sure!

Melissa Hittel said...

Oh my gosh...love that last picture! :)