Friday, July 4, 2008

HA!

Some things are just too cute to not share! Carson has become an early riser (6:45 or 7am) lately. Well, I am constantly trying to get him to go back to bed using, "It isn't wake up time yet." Matt has been home later in the mornings, so if he sees Matt up he is certain it is time to GO! This morning he woke up at 6:50, but Matt was already in the kitchen and I caught him in the hall, so I thought I had the perfect plan. I told him it wasn't wake up time and he consented to go back to bed....in our bed. I agreed and let him lay down while I worked some more. After about 25 quiet minutes I could hear him in the bathroom. When I went in to check on him, he said (are you ready for this?), "My pee told me it was wake up time, okay?" He had the CUTEST look on his face while he said it.....so, we cuddled for a long time in the living room chair while drinking juice/coffee and watching the morning news.
And, as if that story isn't enough, I think I'll attach a picture that is also too cute to keep to myself. I bought these shoes for $2 at Children's Place and figured Matt would hate them. Matt thought they were okay, but Car thought they were TOO handsome! I don't think he'll wear that outfit with them, but I can hardly wait to find the perfect pants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the story. My pee tells me to get up sometimes too =). The shoes are fun- really getting the "southern" little boy look. Now just find a white romper to go with and you can go to Charleston =)

Jill said...

very cute story!

Marilyn said...

Wonderfully funny! The 30 day star chart [which took months to achieve]did pay-off. He deserves a big bonus for learning the lesson so well! :)

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.