Friday, May 16, 2008

So I'm a slacker....

I've been busy, but that is no excuse for not at least slapping a picture or 2 up here for all to see. You know, like what happens when you ask your almost 3 and 4 year olds to help you by getting all of their underwear and socks out of the clean laundry.

Grandpa Dick and Anna Marie came to IN a few weeks ago for Shannon's graduation. We were able to spend a lot of time with them. Matt took the week off work and I took the week off of job #2. We were able to take a trip to the zoo with Teri, James, and Alex. We went to the mall for a while, got new shoes, and played at the play area and ate out LOTS.

I am almost done with job #2. I think I am counting down more than the students are....5 more days!!! YEAH!!! I can hardly wait to regain some sanity and control at home. I have truly and honestly missed cooking more than anything else. Matt has done an excellent job, but it is really a hobby to me and I have missed it in the last 6 weeks. I am also looking forward to working out again. Unfortunately that was one of the things that I had to sacrifice to take this job, but Matt did too, so we've become "unhealthy" together at least :-)
Maybe now that I have a new camera (Happy Mother's Day to me....unfortunately I'd lived without one for 2 weeks b/c mine broke), I'll be better about posting these updates.

Who is that girl and when did she turn 5?!?

** I guess humor and sarcasm cannot be heard in one's voice in a blog...she isn't really 5, she just looks like it! She will be 4 in June. **

Sleepy boy...he is seriously sleeping in there....isn't that adorable?!?

No comments: