Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 is ending....

2012 is coming to a close, so is my Journey. I managed to log 501.52 miles, do 2 half marathons, a 10K, and a 5K, have a foot injury that prevented me from doing anything productive for 4 weeks, and get so stressed out during the month of December that I probably should have been institutionalized and never once turned on the treadmill! Let's see what kind of vacation that earns me....HA.

2013 begins tomorrow. It will be a year of Change. I refuse to be complacent any longer. My spiritual life is going to change, my work outs will change, my attention to those around me will change, my eating will change, and my dedication to being the best me (wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend) God created me to be will change. Look out 2013!

My best motivators!!!

No comments: