Monday, June 14, 2010



Delaney was named after a sweet song that states, "She's growing up too fast for me, asking lots of questions, some I know the answers too and some I'm looking for suggestions." I never thought I'd say that, but she is growing up too fast. She reads very well, she writes in her journal daily, and she is becoming very artistic. She still loves to be tucked in at night and have her back tickled. She is wonderful at entertaining herself (and actually prefers to be alone). She is absolutely gorgeous (okay, maybe I'm biased on that one). She is wise far beyond her years and I love her more each day. I am SO lucky to be the mother of this amazing little girl!

1 comment:

Cara said...

What a sweet picture - with her Gretchen-esque curly ringlets of hair! Happy birthday Laney!